Un mio amico danese vuole vendere la sua E9 3.0 Csi.
L'auto sembra molto bella e ben tenuta.

Riporto di seguito il messaggio che mi ha inviato, appena riesco carico anche le foto.
Se qualcuno è interessato mi faccia sapere.

Last MOT was 7/7-2016 (with no remarks), no rust whatsoever, leather seats (+ extra set of rear black leatherseats in very good condition), eletrical sunroof, 4 el-windows. Also extra set of BBS rims, original CSL front spoiler (rear CSL spoiler also available, but dismounted from the car now). A lot spent on new spares, such as new inner top clothing (in original material), and for electrical sunroof new engine and wiring, A fair amount new spares such as new inner roof, new sunroof engine and wire linings, new distributor, pressure sensor, spark plugs + caps and wires, new Hella headlights, BMW Petri sports steering wheel, shock absorbers (Koni-yellow), brakes, door and window seals, new exterior grills for front, bonnet and sides.

I have owned the car for the last 10 years, where imported from Southern Germany. The km counter now reads 53.000 kms (and showing 47.000 kms 10 years ago when purchased).

Has been difficult to identify a correct price indication, but when looking on mobile.de for cars in a comparable condition and originality the price rance shows EUR 45-65.000 (and MotorKlassik + AutoClassicCars says EUR 44.800-52.000 for a condition class 2 car).

Although my car is in a real good condition, and close to original, and absolutely in running condition and almost original, the paintwork can be even better som places (especially on rear bonnet), where rear CSL spoiler has been dismounted, and rear bonnet repainted again). My best realistic price indication would be in the area of EUR 42.000, delivered with an updated MOT, and with the rims shown on the pictures, + extra BBS rims and extra original rear black leather seats.