Risultati da 1 a 7 di 7

Discussione: Can an English speaker help me please?

Bimmer apprendista
    Potenza Reputazione

Can an English speaker help me please?

Hi,

I hope someone here can help. I'm a long term BMW owner, with a modified neue klasse 1600, 2 tiis and a 2000 coupe. I'm very interested in an e23 735i that's for sale in Rome, but the owner is not responding to email (using google translate).

Would it be possible for someone to phone the owner and see if:

a/ the car is still for sale
    b/ he would be willing to sell for export to France (I'm English but I live just across the border near the city of Nice).

If the answer to the above 2 questions is YES then I'd also like to know if the car has air conditioning and a 4 or 5 speed gearbox.

Here is the car: https://www.subito.it/auto/bmw-serie...=areariservata

I could visit Rome in November, anytime (flights are cheap with easy jet from Nice). I am a serious cash buyer.

Thanks everyone!

Nick

Bimmer Avanzato
    Potenza Reputazione
    No answer to phone call. I'll try later.

Anyways, the car has a/c (you can notice the pipes on the right side of the engine bay) and being a 35i has 5 speed gearbox.

I'll update as he answers.

Bimmer apprendista
    Potenza Reputazione
    Thank you Luca, I owe you a drink! I thought it looked like an AC line on the inner wing, but wasn't sure. I didn't know the manual 735i only can with a 5 speed, good news.

I hope it's still for sale.

Cheers, Nick

Presidente BYCI 2021-2025

Potenza Reputazione
    we knew the car since some years, if it is like it was, for the price is good
    Dalla e3 alla e36 una lunga storia di Passione
    Rommel is Nothing

Bimmer apprendista
    Potenza Reputazione
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da batmobile Visualizza Messaggio
    we knew the car since some years, if it is like it was, for the price is good
    Hi Alessandro - good to hear from you. In case you don't remember you helped me look at a 2000 neue klasse in Bergamo back in 2010. I didn't buy it, it was not a good car. Which is lucky because shortly afterwards I found my 1600 neue klasse in Paris.

Great that you know this 735 - if it all works then it seems like a good price to me too. No information in the ad, but all I can see from the pictures is a warn drivers seat, which is pretty normal for 200,000kms.

Bimmer Avanzato
    Potenza Reputazione
    Got in touch with the seller.

Car is still available, runs and drive, italian MOT passed, no problem for export (of course the only condition is to follow the italian procedure).

Two days before notice to arrange an appointment. Btw the car is in Rome, Tiburtina station area.

Bimmer apprendista
    Potenza Reputazione
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da 325Ci Visualizza Messaggio
    Got in touch with the seller.

Car is still available, runs and drive, italian MOT passed, no problem for export (of course the only condition is to follow the italian procedure).

Two days before notice to arrange an appointment. Btw the car is in Rome, Tiburtina station area.
    Thank you Luca. Do I need to communicate through you, or will he answer my emails? It would be a lot easier if we could email direct, and less annoying for you!

I can visit anytime from the week commencing 12 November. Questions I need to ask him is if he'd let me drive back to France on his registration/plates (which I send back to him when I get home), or whether we must deregister the car in Italy and get temporary plates for me to use (at least I think these are the 2 options as I have never bought a car in Italy). I would also need the chassis number/VIN for me to get insurance. It would also be nice if he has any more pictures he can send.

If he hasn't received any of my emails via subito and autoscout24 then he can contact me on nickvyse @ yahoo .com

Really appreciate your help - please let me have your address so I can send you something to say thank you.

Cheers, Nick

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •